RateGenius Inc., located in Austin, TX, has recently been recognized as one of the "50 fastest growing companies in Austin, TX" by the Austin Business Journal. We have more than doubled in size within the last year and have aggressive hiring plans for the months to come. RateGenius is a multi-state, web-based loan brokerage company. By hosting a virtual marketplace, RateGenius brings together qualified borrowers and competitive lenders to create the best possible financing opportunity for our customers. We are licensed as a registered lender with the Texas Office of Consumer Credit Commissioner and we are a member of the Better Business Bureau. All lenders in the RateGenius network are FDIC-insured banks, thrifts, or licensed lenders.
We have full time Customer Service positions available we need to fill ASAP. The hours are 12:00pm - 8:00pm Monday through Friday and 1 Saturday per month 9am - 5pm. On the week you are scheduled to work Saturday, you will receive an additional day off during that week We are a local company in growth mode looking for a candidate who enjoys the challenge of growth and would like to work for a company that appreciates their employees. We offer a laid back work atmosphere and great benefits including health, vision, and dental insurance plans in addition to 401k. We are currently located in north Austin, near the Arboretum area.
Essential Job Responsibilities will include:
- Handle all inbound New and Existing calls in English and Spanish
- Processing each application that comes in
- Make necessary outbound calls on applications that are missing information
- Maintain a high call to application conversion
- Help mail out adverse action letters
- Respond to all customer emails in English and Spanish
- Adhere to weekly call schedule; maintain excellent attendance
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Must have a high school diploma or a GED. Must be fluent in both English and Spanish. Strong background in customer service required.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions.
- Interact with a professional demeanor with staff, the general public, all Insurance companies, all customers, and anyone else you may come in contact with.
- Skill in the use of computers and computer networks
- Potential for bonuses
- Quarterly department outings
- Benefits (health, vision, dental, life, disability)
- 401k with employer matching
- Opportunity for bonuses
- Gym membership discount
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Based in Austin, Texas, RateGenius is a multi-state, web-based loan brokerage company. By hosting a virtual marketplace, RateGenius brings together qualified borrowers and competitive lenders to create the best possible financing opportunity for our customers. RateGenius is licensed as a registered lender with the Texas Office of Consumer Credit Commissioner and is a member of the Better Business Bureau. All lenders in the RateGenius network are either FDIC-insured banks, thrifts or licensed lenders.
What We Offer:
- Refinancing of an existing car loan, or a car at the end of a lease
- No interest prepayment penalties
- Extended warranties and mechanical breakdown insurance
- Credit insurance, and more!
Work With Us:
There are jobs, and there are careers. Being part of the RateGenius family means that you have the opportunity to challenge yourself and to do work that really matters.
RateGenius has been recognized as one of the "50 Fastest Growing Companies in Austin, TX" and the "Best Places to Work in Central Texas" by the Austin Business Journal. The Austin American-Statesman has recognized us as one of the "Top Workplaces" for four years in a row.
We're a diverse, passionate bunch who believes in the highest quality environment for people, products and technology.
We offer our employees:
- A casual work environment
- A sponsored employee health insurance plan
- Dental, vision, life, disability, FSA and HSA
- Employer-matched 401(k)
- A subsidized gym membership
- A team of awesome coworkers who love what they do!
Sound appealing? Join our team!
Company Website: www.rategenius.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)