The Bilingual Quality Control Representative position at rateGenius monitors recorded phone calls from Loan Officers to verify the Company is working above compliance standards. The Bilingual Quality Control Representative evaluates calls to identify potential training fundamentals to be used by the Quality Control Manager in future training with Loan Officers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Seeks out and identifies potential compliance or integrity issues to share with Sales Managers
- Keeps records of erroneous Loan Officer interactions, records details of said exchange, customer complaints, and stores grades/results for progression tracking purposes
- Communicates with department managers or other personnel to report results and discusses needed changes
- Assesses training needs and development opportunities by monitoring and evaluating recorded Loan Officer calls
- Establishes evaluation standards, develops an efficient way to assess criterions, and identifies borderline performers
- Coaches Loan Officers on graded calls to improve quality
- Maintains excellent job knowledge of the processes, products, systems, compliance and company information, as well as, continual professional development through personalized training with management, classes, conferences, seminars, workshops, etc
- High school diploma or a GED
- Strong background in customer service required
- Ability to interact with a professional demeanor with staff, general public, Insurance companies and customers
- Ability to work independently to drive projects to completion with defined deadlines
- Must possess excellent planning, problem solving, analytical, organizational, multi-tasking and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented with respect to documentation and execution
- Must be Bilingual in Spanish
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Based in Austin, Texas, RateGenius is a multi-state, web-based loan brokerage company. By hosting a virtual marketplace, RateGenius brings together qualified borrowers and competitive lenders to create the best possible financing opportunity for our customers. RateGenius is licensed as a registered lender with the Texas Office of Consumer Credit Commissioner and is a member of the Better Business Bureau. All lenders in the RateGenius network are either FDIC-insured banks, thrifts or licensed lenders.
What We Offer:
- Refinancing of an existing car loan, or a car at the end of a lease
- No interest prepayment penalties
- Extended warranties and mechanical breakdown insurance
- Credit insurance, and more!
Work With Us:
There are jobs, and there are careers. Being part of the RateGenius family means that you have the opportunity to challenge yourself and to do work that really matters.
RateGenius has been recognized as one of the "50 Fastest Growing Companies in Austin, TX" and the "Best Places to Work in Central Texas" by the Austin Business Journal. The Austin American-Statesman has recognized us as one of the "Top Workplaces" for four years in a row.
We're a diverse, passionate bunch who believes in the highest quality environment for people, products and technology.
We offer our employees:
- A casual work environment
- A sponsored employee health insurance plan
- Dental, vision, life, disability, FSA and HSA
- Employer-matched 401(k)
- A subsidized gym membership
- A team of awesome coworkers who love what they do!
Sound appealing? Join our team!
Company Website: www.rategenius.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)