ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Learn, support and grow the rateGenius affiliate program and exceed monthly sales targets.
- Actively recruit and diversify the portfolio of affiliate publishers that specialize in financial services product offerings.
- Grow and develop current network of affiliate partners.
- Become the point of contact for daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting of the affiliate program performance.
- Provide assistance to Marketing team on tasks surrounding reporting, analytics and publisher performance.
- Identify key areas of changes, updates and improvements on the rateGenius affiliate program and consumer facing properties as needed.
- Must demonstrate strong verbal, interpersonal, and written communications skills
- Must be able to work in a multi-discipline, collaborative environment
- Have strong attention to detail and comfortable with technical subject matter
- Be comfortable with common marketing metrics and analysis (ROI, CPA, CTR, CVR, etc.)
- Experience and.or knowledge of basic digital marketing activities and ad platforms (SEO, SEM, PPC, etc.)
- Background with direct response marketing and data analysis preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Based in Austin, Texas, RateGenius is a multi-state, web-based loan brokerage company. By hosting a virtual marketplace, RateGenius brings together qualified borrowers and competitive lenders to create the best possible financing opportunity for our customers. RateGenius is licensed as a registered lender with the Texas Office of Consumer Credit Commissioner and is a member of the Better Business Bureau. All lenders in the RateGenius network are either FDIC-insured banks, thrifts or licensed lenders.
What We Offer:
- Refinancing of an existing car loan, or a car at the end of a lease
- No interest prepayment penalties
- Extended warranties and mechanical breakdown insurance
- Credit insurance, and more!
Work With Us:
There are jobs, and there are careers. Being part of the RateGenius family means that you have the opportunity to challenge yourself and to do work that really matters.
RateGenius has been recognized as one of the "50 Fastest Growing Companies in Austin, TX" and the "Best Places to Work in Central Texas" by the Austin Business Journal. The Austin American-Statesman has recognized us as one of the "Top Workplaces" for four years in a row.
We're a diverse, passionate bunch who believes in the highest quality environment for people, products and technology.
We offer our employees:
- A casual work environment
- A sponsored employee health insurance plan
- Dental, vision, life, disability, FSA and HSA
- Employer-matched 401(k)
- A subsidized gym membership
- A team of awesome coworkers who love what they do!
Sound appealing? Join our team!
Company Website: www.rategenius.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)