The Regional Lender Manager position at rateGenius is responsible for managing regional lending networks in order to support and improve lender portfolios. The Regional Lender Manager is responsible for growing the business by identifying and selling loan services to new vendors.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages and provides support to their designated regional lending network
- Identifies and sells loan services to new vendors
- Manages and drives new lender on boarding
- Develops and conducts lender communication schedules and follow-ups
- Analyzes the adoption and performance of rateGenius loan services and vendor portfolios
- Executes new programs to increase lender portfolios
- Increases business by improving existing lender performance through conducting regular performance reviews for lenders which includes coaching on best practices
- Informs Director of Lending Management as to the status of the lender network
- Implements cross training programs for the underwriters on lender management duties, existing lender updates and new program launches
- Produces end of the month reports
- Maintains excellent job knowledge of the processes, products, systems, compliance and company information, as well as, continual professional development through personalized training with management, classes, conferences, seminars, workshops, etc
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in area of specialty or equivalent professional work experience
- 2 years’ experience with a Credit Union or consumer lending
- 2 years’ experience with customer service in a lending or like-type environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Experience in identifying, analyzing, and planning for expanding current lending business opportunities
- Experience in training on new product diverse audiences – peers, employees, and vendors – both in person and remotely
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and to translate technical terminology to business terminology
- Ability to interact with a professional demeanor with staff, general public, Insurance companies and customers
- Ability to work independently to drive projects to completion with defined deadlines
- Must possess excellent planning, problem solving, analytical, organizational, multi-tasking and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented with respect to documentation and execution
Nice to haves:
- Experience in loan underwriting
- Experience in account management
"We work with some amazing people and have built a pretty awesome work culture in the process. Our industry offers steady growth, and our company offers a strong, supportive leadership team, opportunity for advancement within the company, and in-depth training tools to ensure your success."
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Based in Austin, Texas, RateGenius is a multi-state, web-based loan brokerage company. By hosting a virtual marketplace, RateGenius brings together qualified borrowers and competitive lenders to create the best possible financing opportunity for our customers. RateGenius is licensed as a registered lender with the Texas Office of Consumer Credit Commissioner and is a member of the Better Business Bureau. All lenders in the RateGenius network are either FDIC-insured banks, thrifts or licensed lenders.
What We Offer:
- Refinancing of an existing car loan, or a car at the end of a lease
- No interest prepayment penalties
- Extended warranties and mechanical breakdown insurance
- Credit insurance, and more!
Work With Us:
There are jobs, and there are careers. Being part of the RateGenius family means that you have the opportunity to challenge yourself and to do work that really matters.
RateGenius has been recognized as one of the "50 Fastest Growing Companies in Austin, TX" and the "Best Places to Work in Central Texas" by the Austin Business Journal. The Austin American-Statesman has recognized us as one of the "Top Workplaces" for four years in a row.
We're a diverse, passionate bunch who believes in the highest quality environment for people, products and technology.
We offer our employees:
- A casual work environment
- A sponsored employee health insurance plan
- Dental, vision, life, disability, FSA and HSA
- Employer-matched 401(k)
- A subsidized gym membership
- A team of awesome coworkers who love what they do!
Sound appealing? Join our team!
Company Website: www.rategenius.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)