Print Processor Wanted!
We have immediate openings as a Print Processor at rateGenius, Inc. The Print Processor position at rateGenius reviews loan application files to verify the application data is complete and meets establishment standards, including type and amount of loan, borrower assets, liabilities, and length of employment.
Candidates should have a positive attitude, strong work ethic, great organizational and typing skills and work well in our fun, fast paced team environment. Self-starters and hardworking individuals hungry to succeed are encouraged to apply!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reviews and analyzes completed applications to verify all necessary information is entered, correct, and the falls within lender, state and compliance guidelines
- Returns application process to Loan Officers, Loan Processors, etc. for corrections if necessary
- Prints loan contracts and precisely marks on documents where customers are to sign and initial
- Mails confidential loan documents to appropriate customers by guaranteeing proper shipping labels are on the correct package and verifying the packages are received nightly by UPS
- Receives completed and returned loan documents from customers, creates folders with customer-specific documents, and assists in separating loan folders into lender-specific stacks
- Maintains excellent job knowledge of the processes, products, systems, compliance and company information, as well as, continual professional development through personalized training with management, classes, conferences, seminars, workshops, etc.
- High school diploma or a GED
- Self-starter and driven individual
- Excellent typing skills
- Ability to interact with a professional demeanor with staff, general public, Insurance companies and customers
- Ability to work independently to drive projects to completion with defined deadlines
- Must possess excellent planning, problem solving, analytical, organizational, multi-tasking and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented with respect to documentation and execution
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Based in Austin, Texas, RateGenius is a multi-state, web-based loan brokerage company. By hosting a virtual marketplace, RateGenius brings together qualified borrowers and competitive lenders to create the best possible financing opportunity for our customers. RateGenius is licensed as a registered lender with the Texas Office of Consumer Credit Commissioner and is a member of the Better Business Bureau. All lenders in the RateGenius network are either FDIC-insured banks, thrifts or licensed lenders.
What We Offer:
- Refinancing of an existing car loan, or a car at the end of a lease
- No interest prepayment penalties
- Extended warranties and mechanical breakdown insurance
- Credit insurance, and more!
Work With Us:
There are jobs, and there are careers. Being part of the RateGenius family means that you have the opportunity to challenge yourself and to do work that really matters.
RateGenius has been recognized as one of the "50 Fastest Growing Companies in Austin, TX" and the "Best Places to Work in Central Texas" by the Austin Business Journal. The Austin American-Statesman has recognized us as one of the "Top Workplaces" for four years in a row.
We're a diverse, passionate bunch who believes in the highest quality environment for people, products and technology.
We offer our employees:
- A casual work environment
- A sponsored employee health insurance plan
- Dental, vision, life, disability, FSA and HSA
- Employer-matched 401(k)
- A subsidized gym membership
- A team of awesome coworkers who love what they do!
Sound appealing? Join our team!
Company Website: www.rategenius.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)